In this delightful and very personal book, the four oldest Duggar girls share their hearts and their core beliefs, explaining that it’s all about relationships!
• Relationship with self: The girls share their own personal journeys to self-acceptance and navigating the difficult stage of adolescence.
• Relationship with parents: You’ll find revelations about how Jim Bob and Michelle keep the lines of communication open with their children.
• Relationships with siblings: Here, you’ll get a peek into the Buddy system, how the siblings handle conflict, and how the loss of little Jubilee (their sister) affected their relationships with each other.
• Relationships with friends: You’ll find principles on how the Duggar kids deal with peer pressure and how they interact with friends outside their family.
• Relationships with boys: You’ll learn the Duggar view of dating and courtship, and these four sisters will address the often-asked question of when one of them will get married.
I’m a big fan of the Duggars show so I thought I would like their book and I was right. I don’t have much time to read with 3 kids under 3 to take care of but I’ve managed to finish the book within a week, which is fast for me. This particular book is written by the four oldest daughters, and it really helps you to look at their family life through their eyes. They give a lot of insight into the workings of the family and how they deal with their parents and each other. The book was easy to read, interesting, and insightful. I highly recommend it.
~Reviewed by Barb B.